Things have been busy here, and I feel that I am still settling in and working on establishing a bit of a routine. Recently I've been spending quite a bit of time at the library - only a few blocks away! The week before last I checked out seven fat college/altered art books! Here are some more things that I have been doing:
- Reading this book. It was a random book I pulled off a shelf at the library, and I liked it so much I took it home with me. It is simply written but incredibly straight forward, offering quite a bit of practical, helpful, interesting advice on improving one's happiness.
- Working on my very first one of these! I'm not sure when it will be finished yet, but I'm very excited about it!
- Lots and lots of walking, college re-applications, and job searchings.
- Figuring out what sorts of photos to take in this concrete jungle!
- Thinking about this art contest.
- Exploring, growing, and discovering in my art journal. The paint is thick, the pages textured, and my heart is very happy!
- As you may have seen in my last post, I added quite a few more things to my Etsy shop! Perhaps your mama would like a journal (or some original photographs) for Mother's Day?
I hope your corner of the world is shining with beauty, and that you are happy, inspired, and full of love!