nav

header





24 May 2009

Fifteen Questions

A few months ago I found a great article called 'Life on Purpose: 15 Questions to Discover Your Personal Mission'.

I'm not sure who the author is, but the fifteen questions that are asked of the reader will have you searching deep in your Soul, and perhaps will help you to find a few of the answers to one of the most important questions of any individual: who am I?

I found this to be a very enlightening exercise, even though I never actually made it to creating my mission statement. I never really needed to; I realised a good deal of my own purpose, dreams, and goals along the way. Don't they say that it is the journey, not the destination, that is the most important?

I shall share some of my own answers in my next post; you are very welcome to share your own self realisations!

Happy discovering,

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...