nav

header





27 June 2009

Saturday Challenge, the Eighth

With this Saturday marking an end to another week, I am going to pledge to try harder to post more often. My poor blog looks so sad and lonely when there is only one post between Saturdays! I shall do my best from here on to spend a little more time with you, dear blog, and my readers as well.

This weekend I challenge you to find your creative voice. Pick up a paint brush, your camera, a guitar, or a pencil. Sing your heart out or go dancing down the street. Celebrate you and all that you can do!

You are a wonderful, talented, beautiful Soul and I say that it is certainly time you shouted it out to the world. Go show 'em what you got - and have an outstanding weekend!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...