nav

header





24 July 2009

And Just for the Record...

My dear ones,
I love you all - each and every single one of you. (Even you - the one reading this, who doesn't really truly believe that I mean you! You are so important, my Lovely.)

Whether you read regularly, or you've just stumbled upon this page; whether you are on top of the world or finding your way through sadness; whether you are settled or are a wanderer, a dreamer or a do-er, bold and brazen, or quiet and shy: No matter your place in life, I love you - I believe in you - I would be honoured if you considered me your friend.

You are special, you are unique and talented and have so much to give the world, even if you haven't discovered it yet. You amaze me.

Shine on, you brilliant, beautiful Soul!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...