nav

header





29 August 2009

Saturday Challenge, the Fifteenth

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of." - Benjamin Franklin

Today, I am angry.

I am angry at feeling trapped, helpless, and unable to make decisions in my own life. I am frustrated and confused, but more than anything am very tired of feeling like this. Doesn't everyone experience these emotions at some time - or many times - in their lives?

The truth, my friends, is that it really does lie in my hands to act and to take control of the time that is passing by more quickly than ever. I need to stop making excuses, sit down, and figure out where the next step is. There is no one to blame but myself; I need to accept this and move foward. Just think of all the time I waste by pitying myself!

Detail of an art card, made by
me - for sale here

In this coming week, I challenge you to consider your life - those things that make it worth it, and the things that you wish to change.

Are you happy where you are in life? Are you learning, growing, experiencing, and continually striving to become a better person? What can you alter in your life to make it more enjoyable and fulfilling? Find out what it is that needs to happen, and then act on it!

Be it something small or large, make the changes that will make your life what you want it to be.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...