nav

header





28 September 2009

Simply Being

"Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself."
- Herman Hesse

I have been feeling quiet lately. Calmness and complacency have, for the moment, filled my being. I sit still in this world, observing what surrounds me, enjoying where I am right now; waiting for the Autumn to arrive.

At the moment I am okay with this, accepting the stillness and the quiet and the calm. I do know that sometime soon the the urge for productivity and new places and faces will once again arise, begging me to start a new project, embrace change, and forge ahead onto a new path.



Waves of inspiration come and go, and I will wait patiently until the next one draws me to it, pouring ideas and colour and joy and creation into my soul. For now I will snuggle with my kitties, watch the rain come and go, and welcome the stillness of simply being.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...