nav

header





06 November 2009

Bits and Pieces

With the exception of a lingering cough, I am on my feet again!
I have two tidbits to share with you today:

  • The new word of the month is "gratitude". I believe it's important not only to dream of what is to come in our futures, but also to realise what we have already been blessed with - be it health, art supplies, a great car, or lovely friends. I certainly need a reminder every once in a while to stop and appreciate what I already have. What are you grateful for today?
  • I am currently involved in a swap over here, and am excited to share photos with you after my partner has received the package. No point in spoiling a good surprise!

I wish you a lovely Friday, friends!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...