nav

header





16 November 2009

Golden Afternoon

(Click on any photo to enlarge it.)


I went for a walk in the golden light of the afternoon. The autumn air held a slight chill, bringing roses to my cheeks. The sunlight was rich, golden, thick, and it fell on the last leaves clinging to the trees and caused them to light up from within.


I discovered dried, brown skeletons of plants that thrived in the summer, now stiff and fragile, holding a beauty all their own. It's an enchanting, marvelous, magical world we live in, isn't it?

4 comments:

Erica said...

I made the last photo my desktop background. :3)

Ingrid said...

teehee! i made the second one my desktop picture!

Brandi said...

Your pictures are so gorgeous. They remind me so much of fall walks back home on the East coast. I miss it so much. Here in San Diego, things look more or less the same as they did in the summer. It just doesn't feel right. Your photos put me in the perfect golden fall mood, even if I don't have that here.

Dallas Shaw said...

pretty
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...