nav

header





10 November 2009

The 'i' Journal


[Update] This has been sold to the lovely Brandi! (Thank you!) No worries, though ~ I'm busy making some more.

Today I finished a little journal made out of index cards. Would you like to buy it? I am going to put it on Etsy at the end of the week for $4, but for my friends here I'll offer it to you for $2! It is about 3 1/8 x 2 1/2 in. (8 x 6 cm.) and has 34 alternating lined/blank sturdy pages which were bound using a book-binding stitch. The cover is made of a dark magazine page and has a big "i" attached to the front.

It could be used for itsy bitsy collage, writing, drawing or doodling, list-making, sticker or stamp collection... Please leave a comment or write to me at mypeacetree2 (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like to purchase it. I think I am going to make some more - they are fun to make and are pretty cute, I think!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

It's so adorable. I'd love one!! Just let me know what to do, please.

Sheila said...

What a great idea! I can think of all of the possibilities to fill the book with... I like... I appreciate... I create because... Wonderful!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...