nav

header





07 November 2009

Saturday Challenge, #24

Answer me this: how often do we get stuck in the same routine, doing the same thing day after day with little excitement? I know I end up down this path far more often than I'd like.

The remedy? Shake things up. Change - even just the tiniest bit of it - can add interest to our daily lives, help us to pay more attention to what is happening around us, and helps to exercise our spontaneity and our sense of adventure.


Today, I challenge you to try something new. Try a new food. Paint with your least favourite colour. Wear a different style of clothes. Take a new route to work. Be daring and silly and (most importantly) enjoy the ride, wherever it may happen to take you!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...