nav

header





14 November 2009

Saturday Challenge #25

Each and every Saturday, I post a new Challenge. Ranging from artistic prompts to self discovery exercises to ideas for living a wholesome, beautiful life, every Challenge seeks to inspire growth, love, creativity, and a more full life!

You can view and participate in past challenges
here; remember that you can share photos in the (rather neglected) Flickr group. If you have a suggestion for a challenge, please leave a comment or write me an email at mypeacetree2 (at) gmail (dot) com.


The kindness that I have seen during my six months in the blogging world has astounded me. Strangers sharing encouragement, praise, and support with each other, be it swapping crafting tips or advice about life - how indescribably amazing it is to see such love! I, myself, have received countless sweet words that make my heart overflow and that inspire me to pass the gesture forward. (Again, I thank you every one of you!)

This Saturday, I challenge you to comment on at least five blogs you have never been to before. (Maybe you'd like to start here?) Follow your mouse and click, click, click away! Find a post that speaks to you, a photo that touches your heart, or art that inspires you to pick up a paintbrush, and tell the author how much it meant to you. Pass the love on!

I wish you a weekend filled with slow, happy days and dazzling autumn weather!
Much love,

Ingrid


PS:
  • I now have a Facebook page! Come be my friend here.
  • You can view and download my completely free, newly made, hand drawn buttons for your blog here.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

An excellent challenge! I can't wait to start and see what wonders I can find.

Steffi said...

Oh, I like that a lot! I think I'll start right now!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...