nav

header





Saturday Challenge #31

Daily art cards from 2009. View the Flickr set here!

Hullo, darlings, and welcome to 2010! I hope that you are well and happy and that these first days of the new year have been treating you splendidly.

I have been posting a weekly challenge since the very beginning of My Peacetree. Recently, thoughts have begun swirling in my mind about a new sort of weekly challenge. I have not formed a complete plan yet and so cannot introduce anything certain at the moment, but keep an eye out for some change in the next couple of weeks!

In the meantime, I challenge you to take care of your health. Drink plenty of tea, bundle up warmly when you go out in this frigid January air, and if you get sick, make sure to call me so I can bring you some hot soup!

PS. The new word of the month is "emerge". What does this mean to you?

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...