nav

header





10 January 2010

Saturday Challenge #32

Nearly every Saturday, I post a new Challenge. Ranging from artistic prompts to self discovery exercises to ideas for living a wholesome, beautiful life, every Challenge seeks to inspire growth, love, creativity, and a more full life!

Dear Friends,

I have changed my mind yet
again: for the time being, I will continue to do Saturday Challenges as they have always been done. Should I have any brilliant ideas about a new, improved, updated version, you will be the first to know!

Today, I challenge you to write a story. Start by finding an image of a face, or by painting one. What is this person's name? What is their favorite food, their favorite pastime? Who are their friends? What is their deepest secret? Where do they live? Write their story and help them to become real - give them emotion, personality, and individuality.

I wish you a beautiful afternoon filled with sunshine! Be radiant, be happy, be daring and adventurous!

Love,

You can view and participate in past challenges here, and remember that you can share photos in the (rather neglected) Flickr group. If you have a suggestion for a challenge, please leave a comment or write me an email at mypeacetree2 (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...