nav

header





Forget Me Not

Forget-me-nots, taken a few weeks ago.

Hello, my sweet, sweet friends.

A brief little post for you today. Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not posting as regularly as I used to; I have been struggling to find a reliable internet source and am finding it frustratingly difficult to be as present here as I once was. This saddens me. I am doing my best, though I will try my damnedest to find a better solution soon.

The weather here has simply burst into beauty recently - the skies are blue, blue, blue and the sun warm and smiling. It is a joy to be outside. Tomorrow I will go with two new friends to the ocean and dip my toes into its cool, salty waters; the first beach trip of the year! The ocean has always been to me a reminder of peace, calm, and patience, and I very much look forward to soaking up some of those qualities (and lots of sun, too). I will bring my camera and hope to take many pictures of the waves and the sand to share with you later this week.

I wish you an absolutely lovely holiday, for those in the US; create, relax, breathe, and remember that you are loved unconditionally, unequivocally, forever. Really, truly!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...