nav

header





06 April 2011

Twenty Three


I arrive at twenty three years old well on my way to becoming the woman I hope one day to be. In the past year I have endured incredibly difficult challenges; celebrated beautiful moments of success, happiness, and love; and strengthened the ability to nurture and cherish and be gentle with my soul. I arrive here confident, proud of who I am and the struggles I have overcome.

I look ahead to the future, and hope that, as I hope for all of you this very moment, it may bring clarity, passion, inspiration, creativity, laughter, trust, adventure, and compassion.

Happy birthday to me!

12 comments:

Natty said...

Hooray! Thanks for the birthday wish, and I send you equal wishes! Have a wonderful birthday! <3

Spooky said...

Waaaaait. I knew that Natalie and I have the same birthday, but I didn't know yours was today, too! Wow! Happy Birthday to the three of us! I'm 27 today!

spooky said...

I just realized it was after midnight, so I guess yours is April 6. Oh well, it's still incredible that ours are so close together!

Dyche Designs said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart, may all your dreams come true.

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Happy Birthday, my dear! I have no doubt that you are the woman you want to be and that, in time, you'll find all the ways to express that. I hope your days are filled with lots of sweetness, laughter, creativity, and love!

NapaKat said...

Have a wonderful birthday! May your wishes today be accomplished by your next birthday!

Alma said...

Happy Birthday to you Ingrid,

Have a blast and enjoy yourself.

Alma

iHanna said...

you're sooo much wiser than I was at your age, I bet you will be super-wise when you get as old as I am if you continue like you have my friend. Happy birthday week!

Ingrid said...

thank you so much, lovelies, for the kind wishes!

gypsy said...

Best birthday week wishes to you, so wise and creative, with kindness overflowing in your heart. Thank you for sharing your kindness with us. You make a difference. At 23. Wow!

Penny said...

Ingrid, I hope you had a beautiful birthday filled with love, laughter and light. May every day of your new year be filled with beauty.

Michele Fischer said...

Happy Birthday! Much congratulations for your accomplishments as well as your attitude. It takes some many more years to feel so self-confident! Happy Birthday!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...