nav

header





31 May 2011

21 Secrets Update!

Hello, my darlings!

I have some very exciting news for you today: 21 Secrets is being extended until January 1, 2012!


Registration will be extended, too, and you can continue to sign up all the way through October 1, 2010. This means that you will five extra months to check out the twenty one workshops created just for you, each of which is created with love and passion by amazing artists. These workshops are valuable to the novice and the veteran art journaler alike, and each includes videos and a PDF for you to download! Five extra months to play, explore, share, get feedback, make new friends, and participate in a warm, welcoming, creative community that is filled with love and endless inspiration.

You can check out all the details and register here!
All my love,

PS. I earn a commission for every 21 Secrets registration purchased through my blog. Many thanks for buying from and sharing my links!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...