nav

header





Beautiful Radiant Workshop



It's that time again, lovelies: my Beautiful Radiant workshop is now open for its second round of registration! I created this course for 21 Secrets in 2011; over 200 students have taken part in it, and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive:
"Ingrid is an amazing guide throughout the videos of Beautiful Radiant. She bubbles over with kind and beautiful words of encouragement.  Ingrid and [this course] sparked a desire for art journaling deep within me that I almost forgot that I had. Thank you!" - Erica
"I am in awe of the soul searching and such meaningful art that has come from this workshop. Ingrid, I have really enjoyed doing the class – thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into it and for guiding me in this most thought provoking way of expressing myself." - Christine
What is this workshop about, my love?
I will guide you through building an art journal page using mandalas, dreamboards, symbolism, and more as we work through deep questions of your self and soul. You will grow in self understanding and widen your art journaling technique repertoire, and these will transform into art journaling page brimming over with what is the essence of you.

This ecourse is taught by video on a private blog, supplemented with a closed community forum and a downloadable PDF.

Why you should join:
  • Gain many new techniques to use in art journaling, all elements of which can be used separately or as building blocks for countless varieties of pages
  • Have access to a private forum in which you can chat, meet other students, share your work, give and receive feedback, and more – all of which will be available to you long after the workshop closes
  • Download, print, and keep a full color PDF of all the techniques and writing and art prompts shared in this course
  • Access 6 private videos of step-by-step instruction
  • All of the course's material is posted up front, allowing flexibility to work around any schedule and the ability to work at one's own pace
  • The website has just been completely redesigned for ease of use and inspiring aesthetics
  • It's just five bucks! (Yes – you read that right!)
Are you ready to join? Sign up below now, and I'll add you to the roster. (Please note that a valid email address is required in order to send you an invite. However, I promise – cross my heart! – to never, ever sell or share any of your private information for any reason whatsoever.) The workshop will open on August 1st and run for two weeks, closing on August 15th, 2012. Have questions? Write me here!

Email address (required)


I so look forward to creating and growing with you!
All my love,
Ingrid

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...