nav

header





07 April 2013

Five-Minute Collage



There is a misconception that art requires a great deal of time and expensive materials. This couldn't be further from the truth! The above collage was made in under five minutes with papers and material I've found or collected over the past few years. It's a super simple, virtually free, quick art meditation that is a wonderful way to practice following intuition – there's no time to overthink! – and to rest your mind for a moment while tackling that long, long to do list.

Materials used: Map, dictionary paper, washi tape, stickers, potting guide, graphite pencil, Karneval streamer.

4 comments:

nacherluver said...

:)

Kathleen said...

I love this! For some reason this post really resonated with me and I've been gathering up lots of collage materials ever since you posted it. I'm about to start making some. :)

Ingrid said...

Wonderful!! I'd love to see them!

Natty said...

Simple and lovely! And AGH! I love your handwriting. ;D

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...