nav

header





Twenty Five




Twenty four was wonderful, and I have so much to be grateful for: finding the strength to break my silence; exploring, learning, discovering; learning how to paint with oils; watching spring turn to summer in Tübingen; spending a great deal of time with the one I love; laughter and joy; Italian-made ice cream; celebrating the new year in the streets of Germany; discovering Berlin; discovering New York City all over again; meeting a sweet, sweet reader and becoming fast friends; birds flying through my room; wild thunderstorms; traveling through the breathtaking mountains of Austria and the magic of Venice; and so, so, so much more.

Here I am, close to the end of college and the beginning of my life. The possibilities give me goosebumps.

Sweet Self, I am so proud of you. I love you deeply, in all your imperfection, and I so admire your silliness, your wonder, your compassion, your zest for adventure. Here's to another wonderful year!

 * * *
Send love to these other April babies!
Rhiannon Stone - April 3
Natty Malik - April 5
iHanna - April 17

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes hun!! Hope you had a fabulous day xoxox

Romantic Heroine said...

ooooh, what a beautiful picture! you're so gorgeous!
I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Lindsay said...

You beautiful soul!! Happy birthday! :)

Erica said...

Happy birthday, beautiful. I'm sending you all my love for your birthday and for every single day of the year. No one deserves it as you do, dear friend. Looking forward to sharing another year with you via your blog.

Ingrid said...

aw, shucks! thank you, darling!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...