nav

header





Winging in the Blossoming

(all the merry little birds are / flying in the floating in the / 
very spirits singing in / are winging in the blossoming) 
- e. e. cummings (read full poem here)




If you have been following me for a while, you must know by now that spring is my very favorite season. The way that the world bursts into life almost overnight sends shivers of happiness down my spine – I couldn't help but take hundreds of photos yesterday, even though I am in the midst of my very hectic last few weeks of university. There's always time for creativity, yes?

What's your favorite time of the year?

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Its so lovely to see everything springing to life on the other side of the world. We have had rain for two weeks and its getting a bit chillier- bring it on Winter :P

Ingrid said...

Your summer photos helped me through our winter – perhaps I can do the same for you!

Lindsay said...

Most of all I love summer... I'm always cold and that's the only season when I'm not hehehe... :) Have a wonderful day sweety!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...