nav

header





Handwritten



I am lucky enough to attend a school that loans out tech stuff for students to use; it gives me a chance to try out technology that is way, way out of my price range. I got my hands on a Wacom Intuos3 tablet for a few days this semester. I absolutely love it! At first I thought it'd be difficult to use, but it's as simple as plugging it in and downloading the driver. It's very intuitive to draw or write with, too.

I've been playing around with it, writing and doodling and sketching. I even made a freebie for you to download, print, and use in your artwork! Anything goes as long as you don't sell it as is. If you could credit me and link to my blog I'd be super happy! Click on the image below to see a bigger version for you to print.

Please note that this is not a paid promotion and all the opinions shared here are my own. I got nothing in compensation for this review (though if Wacom wants to send me a free tablet, I won't complain, hint hint!).


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...