nav

header





05 May 2014

Half a Decade



Hey there.
It's been a while.

I am still here, alive and well, but busier than I have ever been. Big changes are coming, and preparations (and stress, and overwhelm, and excitement, and tears) are ongoing. I shall reveal it all, in time.

Last week a milestone passed: this little blog turned a five years old. Five! Time does fly.
Through all these years there have been ebbs and flows, ups and downs, bursts of creativity and periods of stagnation. As an individual I have grown and changed and learned and overcome, and My Peacetree has reflected that, too.

I have become quieter over the years, both in this space and in the chatter of my mind. The stillness of the latter is welcome, though I regret not being more present here. Perhaps when things settle down in my life I will be able to return to regular posts – but then again, who knows? I am at peace with who I am and what this space is. If you'd like to see more of me, however, you can find me on Instagram, where I share photos daily.

Please know that, no matter where I am, I love you dearly and think of you often, sweet reader. I appreciate your patience and your companionship to no end. How I wish we could spend the day together, painting, chatting, and enjoying each other's presence!

Until we meet again, dear one –
All my love,

Ingrid

1 comment:

Naomi Hattaway @ naomihattaway.com said...

Lovely sentiment. Just remember to take care of yourself through this upended time in your life!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...