nav

header





20 Facts



^ This photo is property of Natty Mutrux. Find her on her blog, Twitter, and Facebook.

Several months ago, Natty (artist and generally awesome person extraordinaire) tagged me in an instagram post. The challenge was to list twenty facts about oneself. I am long overdue, but here goes:
  1. I believe in kindness, compassion, and love.
  2. I also believe in fiercely fighting for oneself and others who can't fight for themselves.
  3. I take my sweet time drinking coffee, and have no problem with sipping lukewarm coffee an hour after I make it.
  4. I have been in a long-distance relationship for more than six-and-a-half years.
  5. I am a self-taught artist.
  6. In another life, I would've liked to pursue psychology or marketing/advertising.
  7. While the arts lie very, very close to my heart, I hope to make a career that in some way addresses the nexus of education and socio-economic and racial inequality.
  8. I really, really like sleeping.
  9. If I were an animal, I'd like to be a seagull. Independence, flight, and the ocean – it couldn't get better!
  10. Anne of Green Gables, by Lucy Maude Montgomery, is one of my very, very most favorite books.
  11. I graduated college in 2013, but I still have nightmares about forgotten classes and homework.
  12. I get dizzy really, really easily!
  13. I have a huge sweet tooth.
  14. I am an INTF.
  15. Ingrid is my middle name. I've been going by it on My Peacetree since 2009; in real life, 2010.
  16. My brother is one of my very best friends.
  17. Three of my all-time favorite movies are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, and You Can't Take it With You
  18. I connect deeply with nature and animals.
  19. When I was about 11, I taught myself piano.
  20. I really dislike raw onions.
Want to join in? I've disabled comments for this post; instead, send me your list or a link to your blog post, or reach me on Twitter!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...